Old versionsSee all
DBForms from MS Access to ASP.NET MS SQL is an effective application which allows you to convert MS Access forms to WEB pages and Microsoft Access tables to MS SQL database.
Using the modern and the popular web technologies, as AJAX, we fully changed data mapping from Access database to web forms. These up-to-date combinations of technologies are also used by GMail and Yahoo web-based email services. Ajax allows users to receive database information without overloading web pages as before, provide significant time economy and improvement performance.
- Conversion of forms and their elements, filling form fields with data from the fields of your Access tables;
- Unicode Support/Connection character sets support:
LATIN1, LATIN2, LATIN5, LATIN7, ARMSCII8, ASCII, CP1250, CP1251, CP1256, CP1257, CP850, CP852, CP866, DEC8, GEOSTD8, GREEK, HEBREW, HP8, KEYBCS2, KOI8R, KOI8U, MACCE, MACROMAN, SWE7, UTF8 (unicode charset);
- Primary keys and Indexes support;
- ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Extensions support;
- Access queries to MySQL views
- Advanced customization options:
- forms caption renaming
- partial selection for database objects to be converted.
- detection of possible conversion errors at customization stage;
- Sessions support - all your settings can be saved and restored then.
- `GUID` Access database type support.
- `OLE Object` packages support.
- Interactive (GUI) mode / command line mode;
- During conversion elements' position, colour pallet and fields type are saved
- Saving forms to a local folder or your WEB - directory
- Conversion of simple formulas in EditText elements
- Saving data into a MS SQL Dump for export to MS SQL database;
- Support for MS Access Work Groups;
- Support for AutoIncrement (AutoNumber) fields conversion;
- Ability to select table types when copying data to MS SQL or MS SQL Dump;
- 1-year free upgrades.
- Office 2010 support
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/NT (NT only with Internet Explorer 4.01)
- At least 32 MB of RAM
- MS SQL server (7.0 and higher)
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target MS SQL server.
- Webserver with Microsoft IIS (5.0 and higher) active with the possibility to run ASP.NET 2.0 scripts
- Access 2000/2003/2007/2010
- MSSQL 2000/2005/2008/Express